User Experience (UX) Developer
Fortem is recruiting a passionate UX Developer to join its agile R&D team… someone with talent, motivation and a solid understanding of modern UX practices.
Your challenge: further improve the Omnipresence 3D security integration software, already adopted by public safety and defense organizations worldwide, to make it even faster, easier, more efficient at managing complex security situations to protect citizens, personnel and valuable assets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In the first three months, your success will be measured by your ability to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the current application and customer needs, and how they translate into creative design solutions
- Create and maintain concept mock-ups and production-ready prototypes
- Lead an effort to develop a clearer and more coherent long-term User Interface strategy and style guides
- Help develop new features and implement their UI
- Experience designing attractive, usable UI
- Experience with storyboarding, prototyping, and working with product development and end-users
- Willingness and passion to learn new tools, technologies and practices
Fortem is conveniently located in Montreal’s Old Port and has a dynamic, start up culture that encourages the research and delivery of innovative solutions. We have a casual, yet technically challenging and stimulating atmosphere within our scrum teams. We offer Flex-time schedules, competitive compensation packages and health benefits, as well as regular company sponsored social activities such as happy hours and game nights.
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio or sample of previous work to email@example.com